Monday, April 19

Zee. Oh. Mm. Gee!!!

Posted by Shelly Holder

This is me right now. I feel like Princess Extraordinaire. Or Queen of Everything. Goddess of All She Surveys. Empress of Every Living Thing.

Why, you ask?

Because the Paternal Voice just got me a plane ticket.

To Portland!!!

To see the Triple Mistresses of Authorial Awesomeness, Ilona Andrews, Lilith Saintcrow, and Devon Monk.

Zee. Oh. Mm. Gee!!!!!!

I wanna be Lilith Saintcrow (she inspired my blog). I wanna write like Ilona Andrews (she inspired.. well everything). And I wanna come up with plot twists like Devon Monk (she inspired one of my many WIPS and one of my favorite characters).

AND I'M MEETING ALL THREE!

*faints in overflowing joy*

See the pretty, pretty poster?



So me. Portland. Rain. Authors. Books.

Awesomeness.

Write Now:
What I'm listening to: "Send It Up" by Vertical Horizon
What I want most: to be in Portland!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is serendipitous. Have your best time ever.
You make me want to look up their work but not today. XD

Shelly Holder said...

I do recommend them all for those that like urban fantasy. And all are publishing series, so there are new books coming out all the time. Like May! =D