Monday, March 15

I Found! I Create! I Post!

Posted by Shelly Holder

Welcome to the new look of Agonies!

I dreadfully ripped this idea off Ilona Andrews, who posts similarly formatted hilariousness. Only, she's an adorable wolf, with the equally adorable Lord Panda, and I'm just Young Author (the caricature company wouldn't let me be a pink snow leopard. Something about "laws of nature" or similar legal jargon.)

Anyways.

At least I found them, and made a fairly reputable repertoire of personalized emoticons. Mainly because I wanted to use the word "emoticon" in a post.

So enjoy! Have fun predicting what delights will show up on this blog next! And, always, always, remember...

(Insert pithy motto here.)

Right Now:
What I'm listening to: "Cloud Nine" by Evanenesence
What I want most right now: a pink snow leopard with purple spots and green green eyes. (Darn you Lisa Frank for infecting my childhood with LCD.)

4 comments:

LeMeesh said...

You're cute.

Shelly Holder said...

I try! =)

Debora.Silvia said...

don't you mean LSD? :P

Shelly Holder said...

oh my....... blink, blink. Errrrr, I'm a dumb blonde that took LSD as a kid, and that's my excuse?

???

lol