Tuesday, February 2

Still No News

Posted by Shelly Holder

I still haven't heard back from the Flat Hat people. They'll announce the results in another week or so, or so they say. Must be more applications for the position than I thought. *Gulp*

I guess I'm not officially in the journalism business yet. I have been surprised by my eagerness for this position, and for the whole idea of writing a weekly column for a newspaper. After so many years of saying "No" to journalism I now find myself saying "PLEASE!!!!!" and it's rather astonishing to hear the longing in my voice.

Well, I was that way about writing in general (see website bio) so should it really come as a surprise? In addition, I write this blog, which is like a newspaper column in miniature (Opinion section, obviously).

So no news. No news on the news position. No news for you. No. No news. No, don't touch!

Sigh.

*must wait patiently, must wait patiently*

Right Now:
What I'm listening to: "Falling Slowly" from the soundtrack "Once"
What I want most: news, news, news news news.....

0 comments: