Friday, February 12

It's Not You, It's Me

Posted by Shelly Holder

Dear Blog,

This is a very hard letter for me to write. Please don't be angry-- I really do care for you, really deeply. You touch my heart in ways that no other blog can do. You were great for me... but I feel like we might need some space apart. I just need some time to dedicate to myself, really figure things out you know? I got so busy this semester that I'm not dedicating the time to you like I should, and maybe I should think about getting my priorities straight. I know I'm not treating you right, like the way you deserve, and maybe this is a sign that we would be better off on our own. I don't want to break up with you, honestly, but this just isn't working. I wish I didn't have to hurt you, but one day you will thank me.

lots of love,
xoxo,
yours forever,

Shelly

2 comments:

Shelly Holder said...

it's creeptastic that you've commented when I literally posted less than five minutes ago....

just sayin'

Shelly Holder said...

In response to several frantic phone calls and emails, I am NOT actually shutting down the blog. I was merely explaining the erratic nature of my post schedule over the past few weeks by punning on the fact that it is Valentine's Day weekend. I am continuing, as per usual, on Monday with regular blogs.

I am a very sarcastic and factious person, but I guess it doesn't come across well in print. =/