Friday, May 22

It's Just One After the Other...

Posted by Shelly Holder

Writing Challenge Number Two of the Week: Showing the Blog to Your Friends

Yep. Family yesterday. Friends today. I am just all full of the challenges this week.

So I told my best friend today. I told a couple college best friends. I sent out invitations. I sent out emails with links. I sent out whatever I could think off.

And here we are today.

I have nothing to talk about. I'm still all a-shiver with nerves and anticipation. I can't believe how attached I've become to my blog. At first it was whimsy- a lark that I wanted to try out because others did the same. Now I really ... revel in what I'm doing. I'm proud of what I do. I'm proud of the work that I'm producing. I'm proud of the topics that I search out, and the results that I get- whether a link for you guys or a personal link. Or a new website. A new service. A cool new development in writing. Something. Anything. I'm proud of it all. And I'm self-confidant -- confidant as me the writer, and as me the person. Blogging has really changed the way I view and approach writing. So my blog is my baby, my creation, just as much as any novel or other work. And I'm opening that part up for all and sundry to read.
My. Goodness. I'm. A. Nervous. Wreck.

So I'm going to go do something that doesn't require thinking.

Right Now:
What I'm listening to: Ugh, I don't even know.
What I want most: Oh, I couldn't even articulate what I want right now.



0 comments: