Monday, March 23

Bleh

Posted by Shelly Holder

Today was not the best day for me, and I'm not in the mood to wax poetic on any literary subject, so just a short post on randomness. 


Like I've said before, I'm trying to really develop the idea of moving forward in my writing, really solidifying some standards that I expect of myself, and a baseline that I can look back on to gauge my progress. I'm also trying to build a resumé, whether for grad school or whatever. Anyways, I think, the biggest thing I can do for this, is obviously, get published, so I'm going to focus on writing contests for the next little while. 

I did some research, and found a nice site that seems to have a fair representation of legitimate contests (I have issues on this subject, but that's another blog post.) Hopefully I can get a few submissions out soon. 

Well, that's all for tonight. Goodnight. 

Right Now:
What I'm listening to: "Move My Heart to Stone" by Adele

0 comments: