Friday, June 17

Whee!

Posted by Shelly Holder

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I know I haven't 'zactly been like the bestest most faithful blogger like ever, but I swear I'm getting around to it. Someday. Maybe. *shifty eyes* You know, when I have time. Or something.

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I thought in lieu of my stellar intellectually mind blowing posts of satirical and satorical wonder, I would give you this!

LINKY!!

For my new story out! WHEEEEEEEEEE!

IMPORTANT EDIT: 

Sometimes I'm a dingbat. This story was NOT published. It was put up on Dr. Hurley's Snake-Oil Cure literary mag's along with other contestants. This was NOT the winning entry. Sorry guys. All fault lies with me. But enjoy anyways. =)

Write Now:
What I'm listening to: "Rumor Has It" by ADELE
What I want most: a manicure. and a massage.

0 comments: