Wednesday, May 5

My Torrid Love Affair

Posted by Shelly Holder

I am desperately, deeply, unshakably in love with Winston Weathers. And his theory of alternative grammar. Sadly, the book has been out of print for about 30 years, and therefore no link to the actual book. But my library had a copy, and. . .

It's a very passionate love. Very, very passionate. I'm very much in love.

So I thought I would share allllllll this love with you! *grin*

I can't seem to figure out how to embed .pdfs (anyone on Blogger? tips?) so I will have to give you link soup instead:


the review

my BAMF! 5 page essay
(and yes, I totally quoted the Shoebox Chronicles in my epitaph!)

my equally as BAMF! worksheet 
(feel free to complete it haha)

Another handout from Humbolt University 

ENJOY!!

Write Now:
What I'm listening to: KT Tunstall "Ashes"
What I want most: ice creammmmmmm

0 comments: