Wednesday, March 31

Cry.Weep.Wail.

Posted by Shelly Holder

People-- I WANT this library. WANT WANT WANT WANT.

Now, how to get it? (*lesigh*)

I always knew that I would never make money being a writer, but seeing a library like that always causes regrets. And sometimes, I might even--gasp!-- rue switching from a business major my freshman year.

But not for long. I think the current personal record of longest regret is holding steady at 2.5 nanoseconds.

Still. STILL. That is a BAMF library.

I shall have to get REAL creative with my writing royalties. The, ahem *coughcough*, futureforthcomingones. You know, those. The ones that I'll get after selling finding an agent for pitching finishing writing my first novel.

Yeah, those.

Right Now:
What I'm listening to: People in Planes "Pretty Buidings"
What I want most: a super duper awesome library with room for ALL my books

1 comments:

J.B. said...

OMG, that was a BAMF library. I expected you to show us a kindle.
My mind runs to efficiency.