Friday, December 18

Travel Title Challenge

Posted by Shelly Holder

Well, I am heading off into the wide blue yonder- or rather, white, for there are snowstorms galore between me and my destination of Romania. I might get there, I might not; but at least there's a story or two in between, right?

So for the next three weeks I will be in and out of internet availability, so the blog is going to sadly decrease in frequency. But I hope to catch a couple hours at an internet cafe sometime, so I will try to post then. I have my computer, so I will likely write up several posts beforehand, and then post them all at once. I am sorry that this will fill up your inboxes, but it's better than no posts at all.

No, don't answer that, my ego is fragile enough, thank you.

So I thought as a way to stimulate the mind, I would change myself during the next three weeks to somehow or another incorporate the word "travel" into the title of the post. The body doesn't have to do with travel (although it might), just the title.

Whaddya think? Post your thoughts in the comments section!

Well, I'll see you around, I guess, and in the meantime, Happy Holidays!

Right Now:
My location: in the middle of a dorm room packing hurricane
What I want most: sleep. And to be there- I hate getting there.

0 comments: