Wednesday, October 7

Truant

Posted by Shelly Holder

I'm playing hookie tonight.

Or rather, in between reading/studying for my midterm this Friday, I am plotting for Nanowrimo over AIM with my Evil Twin MlleDiabolique. It's great. I'm so excited. And yes, we're plotting a whole month in advance. Because we're just that cool.

So like I said, MlleDiabolique and I are teaming up to conquer Nanawrimo, because honestly two college students DON'T HAVE TIME TO SLEEP, much less write an entire novel. But between the two of us, we'll kick butt.

I would reveal all the awesome, twisted, unusual, diabolical plotting that we mapped out, except... it's ours (we're hoarding it.) No tidbits for you! (mwahaha)

So keep an eye out for MlleDiabolique and yours truly next month! You can be sure we'll be plotting the whole time until then. =)

Right Now:
What I'm listening to: no music, because I'm studying (although the AIM blips are pretty constant)
What I want most: NaNoWriMo!

2 comments:

Meliha said...

I did (or at least attempted) NaNoWriMo several years ago...not sure yet if I'm doing it this year.
Have fun!

--Meliha
http://straddling-continents-cultures.blogspot.com/

Tom Vancel said...

The NaNoWriMo actually got me back into writing! Periodically, overe the years, I've written. Five years writing, publishing, and editing a weekly newspaper made me have a hiatus. I did the NaNoWriMo one year and was hooked again. Now I'm in my 7th book(one published)